Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 16, 2009

How to avoid google adsense termination?

Never set your website as a homepage in the browser of your own computer from where you register for adsense.
Because if anybody like your friends or your family member open your browser and get your website as homepage , then they will browse your website even may click on the advertisement provided by adsense. It may cause your account disabled.

4 comments:

Gprofessionals said...

This is a nice tip for me. I have set my website as a homepage on my browser and am planning to opt for adsense. Really this post is like an eye opener for me.
Wamu Online Banking

Blogs Archive said...

Submit your website to our listing to get more traffic to your Blog or website. Our website is www.blogs-archive.blogspot.com
To get tips about how to earn money using Internet, please visit www.earncashdollar.com

Unknown said...

Its a nice tip to those who don't know how to use the tool in a proper way.And it helped too.
Thanks for your article.
earn online

Unknown said...

I dont lie that you can make $1000 per day, but i make $50 per day, using this instruction and steps. You can also make this. Kindly check here and try. what ever, comment there your feedback. I am waiting for you all.

Click here and start Earning Online.